Hey! I love your family page! I just got to it from Kendee's and I love it! You have the cutest family! I am excited to keep in touch this way! Love, cousin LaChae
I couldn't help but notice your pix are a little heavy on the Kempton side. It's okay...you can admit it...you like them better than us. As long as you bleach my teeth for free one day, I'll feel okay about it. Love you!
2 comments:
Hey! I love your family page! I just got to it from Kendee's and I love it! You have the cutest family! I am excited to keep in touch this way! Love, cousin LaChae
I couldn't help but notice your pix are a little heavy on the Kempton side. It's okay...you can admit it...you like them better than us. As long as you bleach my teeth for free one day, I'll feel okay about it. Love you!
Post a Comment