Friday, February 01, 2008

StoneFire Pizza

Ok, so there's this awesome place out here called StoneFire Pizza that's basically a Chuck-E-Cheese x10. Adam LOVED it, so of course Guy and I enjoyed ourselves too. I don't even think that there will be any long-term damage from all of the sugar he inhaled while there! I mean, I'm no nutritionist, but I'm pretty sure that sprinkles and slushies aren't one of the main food groups. But it was all-you-can-eat, so you gotta get your money's worth, right?!






3 comments:

Morris Family said...

We have a Peter Piper Pizza that our kids can't get enough of. Looked like you had lot of fun!! We wanted to tell you that we ran into Guy's nephew Elder Hilton. He recognized John and said hi. He had just been transfered to Queen Creek four days ago. He said to say hello. It is amazing how small the world is. Hope you guys are doing good. love john and ali

Amy and the boys said...

Where is this place? I've seen it on a few of our friends' blogs. We need to check it ou!

Kendee said...

That place looks awesome! We want to come up and go there with you!