I'm getting hounded again... I guess it's about time to try catching up on the blog. (My friend RaQuelle informed me that you can change the date on blog posts, so I can start posting things on the date that they actually happened! I can be lazy w/my posts and you'll have no way to prove it now...)
Well it's just crazy to think that our Adam is already 3! But I guess that's usually how it goes. Kids grow up without even asking permission. We had a fun night-before-the-birthday party with some friends. The weather cooperated well and Adam loved his spiderman cake, all the attention, and especially the participation when he asked to play "duck, duck, goose" before the party could officially end. Thanks, friends, for making it a fun night! I threw a bunch of pix in the slide show, below.
An Engineering Champ
5 months ago


2 comments:
Happy Birthday Adam! Looks like a fun party.
Love your spidey cake! You guys know how to throw a 3 year old party!!!
Post a Comment