Monday, December 22, 2008

Too many people singing "Let it Snow" =












What better way to get a new post after 2 1/2 months than pictures like this?!!! We had plans to go on a mini trip this weekend and we almost didn't make it after waking up Friday morning to constant snowfall that ended up amounting to 12.5 inches! We had to wait it out a bit and leave that afternoon. Luckily we made it there safe and sound, only to be blasted with another storm and another 4 inches of snow. What's up, Wisconsin? Isn't it just wrong to wake up only to learn that it's -10 degrees outside, with a windchill factor of -34?!!!! No worries, though. We will be blessed with more snow again tomorrow. I do enjoy the snow, and I do love Wisconsin, but I will not miss these winters. No I will not.

7 comments:

Beth said...

Wow; I thought we were getting plastered with snow, but you guys win the contest! Make sure to stay safe and warm, O.K.? We love and miss you all.

Becky Lewis said...

I could have told you about this! I have endured many a Wisconsin winters.

Steph said...

I can't believe how big Adam is!! I am glad I found your blog so I can keep up on you guys! You definitely have a whole lot more snow than we have here!

Jon & Kim said...

Crazy!!!! Glad to see you are all still alive. Are you comming home for Christmas??? We are having a get together on New Years.....

Alicia said...

Wowie. I am NOT jealous of that snow. I love it too. Just not THAT much.

Kaleb and Abby Widmier said...

Thanks again for picking us up at the airport! We sure appreciate it! Happy New Year!

Carmen/Alan said...

Hi,

Could you send me an email? I made our blog private so we will have invited readers only. I have misplaced some email addresses. Email me at wiswyo@hotmail.com. Thanks!

Carmen