(Mark Twain)
This has kinda been my blogging philosophy. And I will probably still continue to keep this philosophy and just catch up when it's convenient for me. :) I posted back in May, but really haven't updated for real since like January. So I've organized my pictures and will slowly update as I can (and I'm going to try to cheat and date the posts close to when I took the pix... so you may have to jump around if you're really interested in checking 'em out). 3 reasons I'm going back 6 months to do this: 1) so I can have these things documented if I ever actually print this blog to a book, 2) I owe several people several pictures, so hopefully they can just steal them from here (if not, let me know and I'll email them to you:), and 3) I've gotten many remarks on how it's been way too long since I've updated... and you know how I am with peer pressure.
An Engineering Champ
5 months ago


3 comments:
Sounds great Kristin. However we're still waiting!!! We want to see your new digs, and summer photos. Nolan wants to see "Batman Adam" so if you've got any of those photos please feel free to post them. We miss ya & hope "The Home" is treating you well!
Hey, LOVE the picture. Oh, and thanks for the darling message from sweet Adam. Literally brought tears to my eyes. Still miss you guys.
Guy, Kristin, and Adam. Praise to God!
I am so happy for you. Thank you for contacting me so soon. I have been so busy with my mother. My health isn't all that great either. Pray for us. We will likewise continue to pray for you. I would love to write or send you a card sometimes if you'd like to email me your address. Love you guys with all my heart. Stay sweet!
Post a Comment