
1 week in a sling followed by 3 weeks in a bright green cast, and it's finally off! He was actually a really good sport about it the whole time. I don't recall even one complaint about the cast. I guess maybe if the break was worse and he had to have it on for 6 weeks or something, that'd be another story. :) He was very excited to get it off that day, and just amazed at all the little things he could do now that it was off. Like swim, jump on the tramp, play more at the playground, ...and bathe. (Yeah, oops... I don't think he got as many baths as he should've while that cast was on... such a pain! Definitely inquiring about those waterproof ones if there's ever a next time:)
1 comment:
Hey Adam, it looks like the arm is A OKAY!!! Good job!
Post a Comment