We had our own little pre-halloween scare last week. Everything turned out ok, though, and now we have some fuzzy pix to show off! Babies A & B, respectively...
.
I know, I know. Cute baby "A" looks like a little alien, ready to do the luge. Baby "B"
I think that Baby A looks like Aunt Becky and should be named after her!!! OK, OK..........just get them here safe and sound and I will be hilarious! XOXO still in our prayers every second!
I've been sooooo bad at checking peoples blogs I just found out your pregnant!!!! saw the count down and thought, did they find a birth mother? yeah!..... then read some old posts and found out it was you!! YEAH!!!! so happy for you! congrats! can't wait to hear whether they're girls or boys or one of each!
11 comments:
Ahhh, the beauty of modern technology. Aren't you glad we are alive when we are? Glad to hear all is well.
Ohhhhh- so cute! Ultrasounds are so great! I love how you can see such detail on "B"!
I'm so glad everything is okay. :) And how fun to have some ultrasound pictures already!
Always reassuring to see how well those little guys/gals are doing!
I am so glad everything it ok. I know how scary those scares can be.
I think that Baby A looks like Aunt Becky and should be named after her!!!
OK, OK..........just get them here safe and sound and I will be hilarious! XOXO still in our prayers every second!
I am freeking out for you guys!!! So happy for your little family!!!
I've been sooooo bad at checking peoples blogs I just found out your pregnant!!!! saw the count down and thought, did they find a birth mother? yeah!..... then read some old posts and found out it was you!! YEAH!!!! so happy for you! congrats! can't wait to hear whether they're girls or boys or one of each!
Glad the scare was benign and that those kiddos are still doing fine. Your babies are looking very smart, talented and beautiful!
We are so excited for you! I hope that you are feeling good and glad to hear everything looks good!
Oh!! So cute!!!
Post a Comment