It's a BOY!
...and a GIRL!!
Needless to say, we're THRILLED. And so excited to have this news just before Christmas! We had our ultrasound on Wednesday morning and our tech was awesome. She also has twin babies (boy & girl) and totally took her time w/us answering questions and showing us all the fun details. I spent two hours on that exam table, and loved every minute of it! Adam and Guy even got a turn taking pictures on my belly. ;)
We'll post pictures later when I can get a hold of a scanner. But so far, both babies look healthy, are 11 oz each, and both still on course for a May 15 due date. Wahoo!


15 comments:
YAY!!!
SOOOOOO HAPPY!!!!!
XOXOXO
Couldn't be more thrilled!
That is SO exciting! When I saw that you recently posted, I knew it was for THE news. Can't wait to hear more and more about them!
congrats! we are so excited for you!!
Congratulations! What a great Christmas surprise! Can't wait to hear more news as it comes
You enjoy every second of all of this! The belly, THE news, the perfect wish come true of having one girl and one boy! Just soak up all the good feelings--if I could be anyone in the world, I would be you. You are fulfilling a dream for more people than just yourself!:)
This is wonderful, wonderful news. Lucky you. Lucky Guy. And lucky t man, Adam. I can't wait to meet them.
We are SOOOOO excited for you guys. It just makes me want to make stuff.
Congratulations! I am so glad things are going well and that the babies are growing well! Keep posting the updates!
Wooooo Hoooooo! I have been checking each day for like 3 weeks for this post then we got up north and there was no computer to check with so I was so excited when I saw you had an update today! I couldn't be happier for you!!! Love you!!
So exciting!!! We are just thrilled for you guys and are happy that everything is going so well! Thanks for the Christmas card, love the family picture, and here's to another great 20 weeks!
ALL RIGHT!!!!!!! Now you can really shop at Janie and Jack! (I always love the coordinating outfits they have for baby girls and baby boys.)
Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's so exciting!!!!!!!!!!!!! How fun!!! We love you guys!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I'm soooooo excited for you guys! Ahhhh! I can't believe it! CONGRATS!
Post a Comment