Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Missing:

My belly button. Where has it gone? I haven't seen it for a week or two now. I'm a little worried... doesn't this usually happen late in pregnancy? I mean, I still have like 3 months left! Oh man, I wonder what else will go missing in the next few months...



Here's an updated pic for those requesting. This was taken yesterday: 24 weeks and 2 days! Can't believe it. I keep getting comments on how I'm still not very big. Are you kidding me? Are you looking at the same belly I am?! Maybe people just expect me to be GiNoRmOuS because I'm carrying twins. The babies have been all up in my ribs the last few weeks, so maybe they're just waiting til they can stretch out some more. Or maybe they're just hanging out in my torso for a while because I'm so *cough* tall. Or... maybe people are just looking for something nice to say. Regardless, I guess I'll take the "compliment" while I still can.

I'm still feeling great (yes--tired, etc.--but still great) and SO grateful for this whole pregnancy experience. I almost passed out in the dentist's chair this morning (just there for a cleaning)... guess my body had a hard time handling being on my back and upside-down for so long. Other than that, all is well. :) The babies are moving around like crazy lately... makes me wonder how restless they'll be the farther along we get.

And here's a pic of sweet Adam. He was stoked to take another class (preschool) field trip last week. They first went to the post office, bought a stamp, and mailed their very own letters. Then, they got to go to a local restaurant where they made their own pizzas! He had such a blast.

12 comments:

Katie said...

Ohhhh we miss you guys so much! You are perhaps the cutest pregnant person ever. You look great! And Adam....sweet Adam. Give him a hug!

Tim and Sara said...

You look beautiful, Kristin! Your bellybutton will probably return and you will wish it would go away because it will pop out through your shirts. So excited for you and glad you're still feeling good.

Dean, Andrea, Tanner, Landon, & Braddock said...

You look GREAT! I think you're bigger than me...but people keep asking me where I'm hiding the baby. Plus you have TWO in there! Are they usually both active at the same time? I guess you probably can't tell whether one or both of them is kicking. Crazy! I bet you feel a ton more with two. Can't wait to meet them!

Laurel said...

Okay, I am a BUM and had so much to catch up on! But I love it. It still makes me smile any time I read ANY post about your pregnancy. And you are way too cute with that tummy. As for the belly button: just wait 'til it WON'T go away and pokes out about a foot.

(Btw, we still haven't watched the 3rd and 4th hours of 24 yet. Is it good? I heard it's really good...)

Sue said...

people aren't talking about your belly being small...they're talking about YOU being small! look at your bum in that picture!!! usually, at this point, my bum is bigger than my belly! you're going to be one of those cute basketballs with 4 appendages...okay, maybe a beach ball.

Beth said...

You look great, Kristin, and are definitely still "aglow"! Adam is darling. That sounds like such a fun field trip; it made me feel nostalgic for similar preschool trips with our little ones (who are not so little anymore - enjoy it while you can!)

Jenna said...

You look so dang cute. It's so good to see you with a cute little baby belly. I love it!!

Becky Lewis said...

We still say prayers that everything keep going so well. You look adorable. XOXO

T & E's Blog said...

I for one think you do look big for being 24 weeks...but there ARE two in there!!! I can't wait to see how big you end up getting!!
You are a beautiful pregnant woman!

Anna said...

This is such a fabulous look for you! I love it and you are glowing! I miss my Kristin time...

Ricky said...

Kristin, I love seeing these pictures! I can't wait to see the two little wiggly people in person! I'm still so excited for you two. Still missing you out here. Last night we played games and Tim was actually proactive. You would have been so proud.

Ricky said...

Ok, the last comment was actually from Katie. I guess the computer is signed in under his name. He'd be mortified to know those comments are attributed to him. Let's keep it our secret.
-Katie