My niece, Andrea, who's always posting something cute and amazing that she's made, finally posted something that I felt was within my current skill set: chocolate rolo cookies! Since then I've purchased rolos on two occasions, but had yet to actually turn them into cookies. Finally this week I made the dough one night, and this morning Adam and I turned the baking process into something a little more fun... burrying treasures! It turned out to be a lot more fun than I originally thought it would be when I first enlisted his help; Adam really got into the "theme" of it all. And--surprisingly--I actually have photos to document the process! Here's a little of our morning fun...
An Engineering Champ
5 months ago


6 comments:
Too cute! Jack would love those... could I plunder the recipe from you???
You wanna' come make some for me?
What a fun mom you are, Kristin! Adam (the little pirate) is blessed to have you!
I can't get over how cute that guy is of yours.
You are too nice! But we both know you're MUCH more talented than me! Glad you enjoyed the cookies and that Adam had fun helping. Miss you guys!
One of my favorite recipes!!
Post a Comment