Friday, May 21, 2010

Big Brother

5 comments:

Beth said...

So fun to see Adam being such a good big brother and Grandma enjoying it all!

Katie said...

So fun to see them in "real life" - next best to actually being there!

Jessica said...

This is too cute! Adam had me laughing out loud too.

Becky Lewis said...

They look adorable and almost look "tubby".............that is great! Starr wants to come up and help you as soon as Girl's Camp is over. End of school next week, Girl's Camp the second week after, then she is free. What do you think?
Love ya....Aunt Becky

Scott and Megan said...

oh Kristin, I still can't believe it. This video helps me see the reality of your THREE beautiful, healthy, lucky children~! I am so happy for you! Keep us updated on when the surgery is so I can be sending super powers to you that day ! xo