Monday, May 24, 2010

More changes

Washington or BUST, baby!

Who: Our family of 5

What: Moving

Where: Washington

When: early July (time adjusted for family reunion, etc, gives us about 3 1/2 weeks to pack!!)

Why: New job opportunity. Plus, what else would we want to do with two newborns this summer besides pack up our house and MOVE?! ;)

p.s. Yes, we're excited for the move, living close to Guy's brother/family, and all those fun changes ahead. Just don't ask me how I feel about moving away from my sister and her family who we've been lucky enough to live so close to this past year.

9 comments:

Dean, Andrea, Tanner, Landon, & Braddock said...

Admittedly we're a little jealous...Washington/Oregon was one of our top choices when we moved. Although we're definitely NOT jealous of the whole packing/moving with 2 newborns! Ha! Good luck!

Beth said...

Boy, you guys sure live an exciting and adventurous life! We'll have to get a family moving crew up there.

Laurel said...

Wow!!! Where is Washington? If you're anywhere near my parents, you KNOW my mom will be there for you if you need anything at all. :
) Good luck with getting ready to go!

Katie said...

Congratulations! What an exciting development in some already pretty exciting lives! We wish you all the best!

Scott and Megan said...

oh man I'm sad for you and Karin! that just plain sucks...I'm excited to know where in Washington! Hopefully the job will be great and the weather! :)

Alicia said...

WHAAHHHH???
Where? Sad for sisterly bonding and for packing and moving. Yuck.

Natalie said...

WHAT!!! Everyone is moving! No on is going to be in Mtn. Home anymore! I keep coming back and everyone else keeps leaving!! lol Congrats though new job opportunities are so exciting!! =)

Jacquee said...

wow! I hated moving with a newborn. Claire wasn't quite 3 weeks old when we up and moved to Texas. GOOD LUCK!!!

Where are you going in Washington? If you're anywhere near Seattle Mike and Sheryl will be around to help through most of the summer. Enjoy beautiful Washington for me! I wish we lived there at the moment.

Dez said...

WHOOP WHOOP!!! Can't wait to hear about the new adventures!!