Friday, May 14, 2010

Visitors

We were SO excited to have more fun visitors this week. Uncle Rob/Aunt 'Ness and our favorite Idaho cousins... Uncle Jim, Aunt Karin, and kids. Fun times and a yummy dinner together! These kiddos are getting spoiled with love. Thanks again for the visit, everyone.


Proud Anna gets a turn to hold cousin Sadie (Jack is still sleeping). ...And can't you just feel Lizzy's excitement as she waits her turn?! :) Her turn at last
Adam was SO excited to have cousin James over! The boys were not quite as interested in baby holding as the girls were... not when they haven't played with each other in so long! They had a blast with games and the trampoline out back.
Uncle Jimmy and baby Sadie ...and jealous baby Joseph?

Jack finally woke up in time for a few pictures!
"One of these [babies] is not like the other..."
Trying to compare sizes. ...Joseph (10 months older) was apparently not amused. ;) I think Lizzy and Aunt Karin won w/the most baby time that day.

5 comments:

Amanda said...

I'm so glad that they're both home safe and sound!!
I told Adam that we wanted him to come over and play with Jack sometime. His response:
"Sorry, I'm too busy taking care of my babies."
LOL! What a good big brother!

Katie Irion said...

Kristin,
SO GLAD those two adorable little babies are both finally home with you all. Thank you so much for the pictures and the updates. I find myself thinking about you and how you are doing all the time. It looks like things are well and you look so happy. I'm just thrilled. I know you're one busy mom of three but when you get a moment (yeah right) give me a ring! I'd love to chat!

Beth said...

Great photos and lots of fun - wish I could be there!

Scott and Megan said...

oh Kristin....I am loving every single one of your posts! Watching them grow and change, i love it! We will be thinkng of you June 1! Best of luck! I love the pictures of Lizzie...they are priceless! Her excitement written all over her face...ah, look at your family photo....all FIVE of you!!! wtw???? xo

Robby said...

Hurray! Fun (short) trip!! It was great to see you guys and hope we can come up and do it again soon!!!