Friday, May 14, 2010

Why I really need someone who knows how to take newborn pictures...





I have two of the cutest babies in the world... yet how did I manage to get these pictures? ;) I think they're hilarious. I can't not laugh. Love these little guys!

5 comments:

Natalie said...

Oh my how cute are they!!! =) I know a good photographer in Utah that is super affordable if you are heading that way anytime soon.....

Jenni said...

I could recommend several great photographers that you know, but none of them live close anymore. That being said, I would die to take photos of those twin babies!! Wish I lived closer. They are adorable.

Sue said...

there's no such thing as a bad picture when the subjects are that stinkin' cute! that being said...you better believe i'll be taking a few thousand pictures of them at the reunion!

Jenny said...

Cute little Jack! These pictures also made me chuckle, so I'm glad I'm not the only one laughing. Glad you can all be home together, that's got to be nice. Sadie is adorable; I love her big eyes!

T & E's Blog said...

LOL! I love these too!! We are so glad you have Jack home!! You've been in our daily prayers!