Thursday, June 10, 2010

Another attempt

After Jack's appointment, Karin and I tried taking a few shots w/the two of them. Failed miserably! But I'm still sharing some of the attempts, just 'cuz they're still stinkin' cute babies!
This pic is the first--and last--one that looks somewhat cute and calm...
Starting to get agitated...


"What the...?!"


Angry Sadie


-whack!


"Let's get the heck outta here!"


Jack's whispering something in Sadie's ear... I don't think she likes what he said.




Really, they are happy babies! ;)

...And, as of yesterday, Jack currently weighs in at 10lb 12oz and Sadie's at 9lb 15oz. Both have doubled their weight! They're getting the cutest little chunky arms and thighs! I'll have to take some diaper pix before they get any bigger.

4 comments:

Katie said...

Too cute! I love your interpretations too- perfect!

Alicia said...

LOL

Beth said...

That's the most entertaining photo shoot I've ever seen! Thanks for sharing.

Amy and the boys said...

Love these. They're very cute!