We had so much fun at the family reunion this year! We stayed at this amazing inn at Bear Lake... it was awesome having everyone under the same roof. Thanks again Sue and Justin for all your hard work in planning the event!! Here are a bunch of pics documenting the multi-day par-tay...
Nothing like a little ultimate frisbee on the Lake!
(Thanks for the great action shot, Andrea:)


Brave souls...
you couldn't wipe that grin off Adam's face the whole time!

Of course Guy and I got a turn too. Doug had a little too much fun driving the boat trying to dump us! We hung on for a while, enjoying some serious (COLD) air. When he finally succeeded, we both piled over on Guy's side. Freezing! The collision completely knocked the wind out of me (thank goodness for life vests), and I'm pretty sure I cracked (or at least seriously bruised) a rib that I felt for weeks after. All worth it:)

Of course Guy and I got a turn too. Doug had a little too much fun driving the boat trying to dump us! We hung on for a while, enjoying some serious (COLD) air. When he finally succeeded, we both piled over on Guy's side. Freezing! The collision completely knocked the wind out of me (thank goodness for life vests), and I'm pretty sure I cracked (or at least seriously bruised) a rib that I felt for weeks after. All worth it:)
Staying safe at the beach...


Family Olympics! Here's just most of the family that was there. Fun memories.
Family Olympics! Here's just most of the family that was there. Fun memories.


2 comments:
That was one fun party; so glad we could share it with you!
That was one fun party; so glad we could share it with you!
Post a Comment