Friday, February 01, 2008

It's POTTY TIME!!!


You heard me, ladies and gentlemen. Adam is finally getting potty trained! I know, I know. Guy and I are probably the only ones who care, but bear with me as I share our exciting news. We've been talking about it and trying forever, and now it's like he all of a sudden just decided to start doing it. We even attempted a trip to the grocery store yesterday--sans diaper--and we made it home dry. He even went at the store. Wahoo! And, really, it's not as horrible as I've been dreading. All we needed was was a potty chart and some potty treats. Although it IS only day #3, so we'll see how it goes...

10 comments:

Juli said...

Good Luck! Lucy has been working on it for a while. I don't know if she will ever be potty trained.

Scott and Megan said...

so cute! what an adorable little dude! i sure love you Kristin and appreciate your thoughts. I'm so glad we're family!

Laurel said...

Congratulations! Though it is still far away, I already dread the process from my stubborn little angel... He is, as always, absolutely adorable!

Sue said...

Yea, Adam!

Alicia said...

Hi there!
These pics are so cute, Kro. Thanks for the updates... I always love to see how you are. Love you!

Karin said...

Hurray! We are so excited to see cousin Adam again! If you post pictures more regularly, it won't be such a job quarterly...;) we love ya!
And I'm LOVING the layout- good work, sis!

Amy and the boys said...

I totally forget that you have a blog! I'm adding you to ours so I can check you out more often. :)

Jen D said...

Hi Guy and kristen, it's Chad and Jen Davis. We ran into your blog! Yeah! It's fun to see what you guys have been up to. We've kinda started a blog. It's not much yet, but we'll have to keep in touch.

Kendee said...

Congrats and good luck! Not looking forward to full-fledged potty-training.

Kelsey & David Barber said...

Hey Kristin- It's Kelsey. I got your blog link from Jill. Good job on the blog! I feel the same way about keeping on top of it! Here is our link: davidandkelseybarber.blogspot.com