Tuesday, April 22, 2008

The Boy and His Clothes

A clothes obsession is mostly a girl thing, right? Well Adam has been enjoying playing around with his (and mine) lately...

Pic 1) He often pulls his shirt down to his chest and runs around saying, "I'm a ghost!" (where'd that come from?).
Pic 2) He's done this twice lately. He'll come in w/5 or 6 shirts on already and ask me to help him with the rest. In the first picture he has on 8 shirts, and the second one 11! Apparently, though, putting on even 1 pair of pants was out of the question, because he opted to go bottomless on both occasions. :)
Pic 3) Much to Guy's dismay, we frequently (at least once/day) find Adam rummaging through my closet trying on different shoes. His favorite as of late, my tall black boots. He walks surprisingly well in high heels! What a sweet smile.







5 comments:

Laurel said...

I love then in the 11-shirt picture, Adam even managed to fashionably get his collar out. Love him!

Sue said...

Wow...he's as bad as Ellie. I don't know how many outfits we go through a day with her.

Robby said...

I can't believe no one said this before me but doesn't adam look like Ralphie on the christmas story? :) WAIT UP GUYS!!! :) Cute

Alicia said...

Oh wow-- 11 shirts is quite an accomplishment! I'm dying :)

Sherri said...

What a difference 11 shirts make in his size vs. the pic. with just 1 shirt. He put on a little weight. Funny boy!