Last week we got together with the families of students in Guy's clinic at school. It was so much fun! I had a bunch of pictures so I just put them in a slide show again (below). Sorry for the sideways ones... I couldn't for the life of me get them to go upright.
As a brief recap, it was a fun night. And a late one for the little Dude. Adam had his hands over his ears for the first part of the game, but he eventually started enjoying himself more. His favorite part was when the "yellow guys" (guys in yellow shirts) came out to comb the dirt occasionally. Oh, and he also loved the "hot dog guys". You know, those Famous Klement's Racing Sausages?! The Bratwurst, The Polish Sausage, The Chorizo, The Italian Sausage, and of course, the Hot Dog. Always the crowd pleaser. I found the most hilarous game... you gotta try it out when you have a sec. ;)
On the way home, Adam was still raving about the game. He asked if Jessica and Tacy would want to come with us sometime (they are our 2 nieces who visited us last month, who he still brings up constantly:). I told him that they went back home, but maybe we could send them a letter. His reply was, "I want to send them 2 A's."
:)
An Engineering Champ
5 months ago


1 comment:
Haha! I loved the post and even played the game an completed the relay! ;) Love you guys!
Post a Comment