Monday, June 16, 2008

Belated Post




Guy and I celebrated our 7th wedding anniversary last week. I know... 7 years! Kind of crazy all of the possible places that we could've ended up given the various paths that we've been on. But we're here, still in school, with our cute Adam boy. And we wouldn't have it any other way.

So, thank you Guy. For years of fun, love, trials, faith, and growth. You're my best friend and the best example I could ask for to be my husband and the father of our home. (Cue mushy music...) You're the best dad for Adam; he looks up to you and loves you so much. I love you!

3 comments:

Jon & Kim said...

Congrats you guys! We have been married almost 10. Don't you feel like we should have like 5 kids by now!!!!! Hope everything is going good. We miss you!

Karin said...

Awwwww, happy # 7!!!
love you 2!

Sue said...

I can't think of 2 people who deserve each other more! Happy Anniversary. Love you guys! (Thanks for your nice comments on our blogs.)