Monday, July 21, 2008

Father 'n Sons CAMPOUT!


So, here I am catching up on events of almost 2 months ago (FINALLY, Karin, ok?!!:)... oh well, bear with me. These are shots of Guy & Adam's fun Father 'n Sons campout in June. I was jealous of the fun time they had! Guy said that Adam's favorite thing to do was throw things in the fire and play w/the big boys. Not a surprise, I guess. I told them both that next time a camping trip came up I'd better be invited. :) But some other girls and I used the excuse to get together for a fun dinner out at Miller Park Stadium (a TGIFridays). It was actually really cool... right overlooking the ball park. This picture is actually curtesy of Erin's blog, but I'm the one who snapped the shot so I figure that I oughtta have some rights to it... ;) Fun times!


2 comments:

Karin said...

Hurray, a few new posts! Now don't think this excuses you from blogging for another month... LOVE all the pix! Next time, you can come camping with US:)

Beth said...

Thanks for catching us up; it was way fun to read and see everything! We especially loved "Magician Adam" - what a smart, fun little boy.
Can't wait to see you all next month; we really missed you at the reunion!