The third picture is from earlier in the day yesterday when he was such a great helper for me. Doing dishes for like 30 minutes straight (he'd wash em and I'd put them in the dishwasher), and then check out his laundry-folding job! No help from me... he laid out the towel, folded the clothes, and put them in the appropriate piles. I think I'm learning how to take advantage of his OCD tendencies! ;) What a great kid. We're so blessed. Hopefully it'll be quite a while before we (he) ever have to deal w/another broken bone!
p.s. For those of you who've been bugging me 'cuz I haven't posted in a while... I hope you're happy now!! ;)


6 comments:
Tell Adam we're sorry about the arm, but proud of him for being so brave! Hopefully, that's a once-in-a-lifetime experience!
Yikes- sorry Adam! I have been checking your blog everyday- glad to see an update :) Adam already looks older!
He looks so big! Though, I guess it HAS been a while since I've seen that Adam boy of yours. What a toughie.
(And do you think that after you're all caught up, I could borrow Adam for some chores at MY house?)
Ouch! What a dare devil boy you are Adam, better watch those parents of yours and let them know next time......okay, buddy? XOXOXO
He does look older, and tanner too! Must be that Idaho sun-heaven knows our Milwaukee sun is somewhat limited! Nolan wants to send Adam a get well hug, and said that he should probably put a band-aid on his owy. Tell him congrats on his first broken bone! We miss you guys!
Oh sad. He looks like he's handling it well. Unfortunately, this moment came way to early for me when Brandon was only 20 months old and he had to start crawling around after walking for 10 mos. Glad it didn't seem to affect Adam's birthday happiness. Hope y'all are well!
Post a Comment