- I love being pregnant!
- I said goodbye to Costco hotdogs after some fun reflux/heartburn/whatever it was that it gave me the other night. Why in the world does that come with pregnancy?! Oh well--at least it wasn't a difficult goodbye. A great deal, though. $1.50 for a huge hotdog and drink that'll feed both me and Adam? I don't necessarily love hot dogs, but still love a deal.
- I feel the babies moving around every day now... It's amazing! Can't even explain how unbelievable it is to me in so many ways.
- Guy finally got to feel one of the babies the other day... our little boy, possibly. Hopefully Adam will get a turn when their movements start getting stronger and more visible.
- I hit a major weight-marker recently... never seen this number on my scale before... keep wondering how much higher that number is going to get over the next 3-4 months...
- Guy likes to laugh at my belly when it occasionally plays peek-a-boo below the shirt (I'm still stretching my old wardrobe and trying to wear shirts I no longer should be, apparently). But his laughter isn't making fun--trust me--I know better than that. It's pure joy. :)
- We've started rearranging the bedrooms to make way for a nursery. My current struggle is finding a cute and fun way to make it work for our little boy-girl combo. Right now I'm thinking brown/white/green (not sea green, more of a fun sour-apple green), and splashes of pink for the little princess. If you know me, you know I'm not looking at any major redecorating or spending any real money... just want to make it welcoming for the babies (ok, ok, mostly for me). Any suggestions are welcome. :)
- I do love my growing belly! For now, that is... I am very afraid of these pictures that Guy so kindly showed me of other moms carrying twins in late-pregnancy. Isn't he so thoughtful?!!
An Engineering Champ
5 months ago


3 comments:
It's so much more fun when you can feel them move huh!? It just makes it more real. Love the idea of brown, white, and green. Sounds super cute! I feel ya with the heartburn. I guess it's just one of the "joys of pregnancy." I want to see a current picture of your belly! I bet you're getting bigger than me with TWO little guys in there! So exciting! Love you guys!
Awesome. We did brown and green for our baby and had he been a girl we would have done brown and peachy orange-ish. I think that will look great.
Feeling the baby move is the greatest! We're so happy and excited for you guys. Tell Guy he can hold off on the twin pregnancy pictures; you'll find out soon enough! It was great seeing you all at Christmas time.
Post a Comment