Honestly, are we getting vain or what? I have nothing to post lately besides pictures of my growing belly. Someone, please, come visit us so we can blog about something else.
So, yeah, it's getting scary. 27 weeks and 1 day, taken Sunday. I think I'm going to need to find a new white shirt for these pix if I'm to have a potential ELEVEN more weeks of growing! Crazy. But fun. :) These babies have been moving around nonstop lately. Feels like a couple of octopuses (is that the plural?) invading my abdomen -- what a surreal feeling. Also surreal to think about is that these guys will be joining our family pretty soon and life will be turned upside-down! I can't imagine having a newborn (let alone two) in the house again.
As of last week, these kids weighed in at 2.2 and 2.3 pounds (about 30% for single pregnancies, which is apparently pretty good for twins). They're like giants now! Still looking at the end of April, I guess. Though Guy is preparing for sooner than that. But we still need some names before they come! Guy wants to narrow down our list to like 5 and then let Adam choose. However, since Adam's latest choice of names is Barack (for the boy) and Obama (for the girl), I don't think he's quite ready for this responsibility. ;)
LOVE these boys!!


9 comments:
Kristin... you look great! Even better than I looked in my three single pregnancies! I wish I could come visit :( Maybe this summer when the kiddos are already here! You mentioned names... do you have some already on your list you'd be willing to share? -Lindsey
So so so cute. Keep the pictures coming, I love them! How funny is Adam??
Please don't name your kid that.
You look great. It really isn't fair.
Oops... I mean kids. Plural.
Yeah! I check all the time for updates. You are too cute-- LOVE the poser shots.... makes me sad though because I really wish we were closer. I miss you and the fun we had!!
Love the photos and the growing belly! We're SO excited; it gets closer every day. Love you all!
You look FANTASTIC!
Oh my goodness. You are very round and cute! No wonder your ribs hurt, you are too little for this! Thanks for the text/email chats today. SO nice to catch-up. We really do miss you! It is like our big brother and sister moved away! Just kidding :)
Oh my goodness............we died laughing at the "names", and since I am making something for your and wanted the names on it, shall I start on the names today? xoxo
Post a Comment