Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Guy thinks

...that this is funny (taking a pic from behind):
...then comparing it to the "PEEK-A-BOO" profile shot:
I think that THIS is funny:The empathy belly. Although the husband really gets nowhere near the real idea of what it's like to carry a child (or two) inside 24/7 for 9 months, at least this shows his willingness to try. Plus it gives me a good laugh. :) Guy really has been an awesome husband throughout this whole process. Very supportive and wanting to do anything he can to try and alleviate any physical/emotional stress that I might be feeling. I love you, babe.

4 comments:

Beth said...

I love both the pregnant mom AND dad photos - way to be a good sport, Guy! So excited for the fun (and rather uncomfortable!) journey you're having. Hang in there, Kristin; it's not too much longer!

Dean, Andrea, Tanner, Landon, & Braddock said...

Lookin' good Guy! And Kristin you of course look GREAT too! It is pretty funny how you can look totally normal from the back and then have a big old belly up front!

Becky Lewis said...

Hey buddy, I think you are cute!

Katie said...

Now THAT is a belly Kristin! I LOVE IT! I wish I was there to rub it:) It actually makes me want to have one just like it... shhhh!

You look GREAT!! Love that you can't even tell you are prego from behind! Lucky!!