Tuesday, November 27, 2007

more catch-UP

Well, it's been a while so I thought I'd throw on a few more. First of all, Adam is becoming more and more attached to his "blueberry" stuffed animal. I really tried to make it a point to alternate blankets and stuffed animals so he wouldn't attach to just ONE. However, my attempts were apparently in vain. Blueberry ("blueblee"... which is better than how he used to pronounce it..."boobee") is like the sibling Adam never had; he does everything with him. He changes blueberry's diapers (wipes and all), shares snacks and drinks, helps him do puzzles, watch Incredibles together, and of course naps and bedtime. I don't want to know what would happen if we ever lost that bear!

Adam also loves helping with cooking and doing dishes in the kitchen. It is so cute; most of the time. ;) I thought he would get a kick out of making meatloaf with me the other day. He wasn't too excited about the messy part as you can tell from the pic--guess I gotta break him in more. And as for the last pic w/the tie... this is how he came up to me one morning when we were getting dressed to go out the door. "Ready, Mommy!"











2 comments:

Karin said...

We LOVE seeing pictures of Adam! Hurray! What a cutie he is:) We love you guys- excited to play soon!:)

Karin said...

PS it's okay to have a "blueberry" friend. What a stinkin' darling little guy he is! (Adam, not the bear...)