Ok, on to my tag. So, apparently I was "tagged" weeks ago and I've just been clueless. So here you go Karin! Sorry for my delayed reaction. Here are the 2 rules, according to my tagger: 1) Each player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves. 2) At the end of the post, the player then tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog, for these rules. MY RULES: forget that I heard rule #2. Here's my confession. I really am not a fan of pressure forwarding or chain letters. Not that I have any issues with people who do them, I just never get into them. So I'm outing myself and have to apologize to anyone who's chains I've inadvertently broken. It's not that I consciously ignore the requests for forwarding, it's just that I put it in an infamous "to do" pile and forget about it until after it's too late. Please forgive me. ANYWAY... on to rule #1: list 6 facts/habits about myself:
1. See previous paragraph :)
2. I love my hard working husband! Guy has been working so hard w/school (patients, tests, quizzes, practicals, etc), and he's had to work "family overtime" this weekend with both Adam and me being sick. And in case you haven't had the opportunity to learn this on your own, sick 2-yr-olds can be quite tricky to please. WOW! Adam is usually a somewhat easy-going kid. Fun and crazy, but his personality isn't usually too difficult to work with. But we have had our trying moments this weekend! So THANKS to Guy for your patience with both of us.
3. I love my crazy Adam boy. He is our constant entertainment and, thus, his head is getting bigger by the second! (Figuratively speaking, of course... not quite taking after Daddy in that respect:). He and I can't wait to go visit friends and family in Utah next month. We'll be there a while, so please call us!
4. I am addicted to cereal. And it's not an addiction that I try to hide anymore. However, I have grown to love the healthier cereals just as much as the sugary ones. Kellogg's All-Bran Complete (wheat flakes...kinda like Raisin Bran w/out the raisins), Crispix, and ooh--the Quaker Oatmeal Squares are really good too! Make sure it's the cinnamon version, though. Gotta catch that kind on sale. Those are among my favorites. No worries though. I still have my "dessert" cereals too... Fruit Loops, Malt-O-Meal Fruity Dino Bites (yeah, better than Fruity Pebbles themselves), mmmm and the strawberry-frosted shredded wheat. YUM! Are those considered a sugar cereal, or can they still be healthy? Maybe my subconscious thinks if a cereal appears fruity in nature than it's ok. I've never been a big fan of the chocolate cereals or the ones w/marshmallows (yeah sorry Matt, not even Lucky Charms).
5. I love our branch! That's the church group that we meet with. Everyone has come to mean so much to us and I'm already dreading the day we have to say goodbye. Not for at least 18 more months, though, so let's not think about it. We had our primary program yesterday that I refused to miss. I was a little late coming back from the doctor's office w/Rx in hand, but I was so glad I made it. It was awesome; they're such great kids. I teach Sr. Primary (8-11 yr olds).
6. I love my part-time "job". I feel weird even calling it a job because I only get paid for like 2 hours/week and I certainly don't do it for the money. I work at a local gym teaching mostly step aerobics classes. I seriously love it so much... I'm so glad I was able to get into it. I work hard, have fun, and meet lots of people that I would have otherwise never known. THANKS to Lindsay for helping me get started and RaQuelle for helping me survive the training process!
...Well, there you go. 6 random or not so random facts about me -- just putting it out there for now and possibly later regretting my nerdy self. At least I feel that I haven't completely failed you, Karin, in your tagging. :)
An Engineering Champ
5 months ago


1 comment:
LOVED it! You are too cute! Sorry to hear adam was sick. Sick kiddo's are nooooooooooo fun!
Post a Comment