They do, right? And cats too? Let's hope so. I know Karin already blogged about this, but I would feel bad if I didn't make the same effort. So, last week the time finally came for our old family pets to go to pet heaven. It was actually really sad to hear about... sadder than I thought it would be. Maggie. AKA "Magyar." It's how you say "Hungary" in Hungarian, I think. We got her the Christmas that Matt left on his LDS mission to Budapest. Always barking at imaginary intruders, yet so quick to wag her tail and roll over for some tummy-lovin'.

The Cat. That really was her name for all intents and purposes. Sure, I think back in the day I named her Winnie... but it never stuck. We just called her "kitty" or "the cat." Poor thing. Maybe her family in heaven will give her a real name once and for all.


3 comments:
I am sad to hear the news! It will be weird not seeing them at your [parent's] house! I remember when they were both just babies! Maggie was the CUTEST little puppy! Really, it makes me sad! They are in a happier place--they were getting old weren't they?!
So fun to catch up on you guys. Your little boy is so cute. Hope you don't mind us looking you up...Jenn Davis gave me your link. Can't wait for you to move back.
love it! don't love the movie, but i love the post! RIP little furry ones...
Post a Comment