Monday, July 21, 2008

Memory Tag

Well, this has definitely got to be a record for me. Over a dozen posts in one day! Guess summer's a bad time of year to get behind on pictures. So-- sorry if it's been annoying trying to keep things straight. However, this is my blog and sometimes you just have to deal w/the consequences of my procrastination. Moving along...

Here's a fun tag that's apparently going around (cue peer pressure). I like this tag because it's more voluntary, and a little self-centered. Even if you don't have a blog, or don't ever comment, or if this is an old entry, who doesn't love comments anyway?! And here's the scoop:

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot--anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you.

It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you, if you have one. If not, play anyway!


So there it is. Happy memory-searching, and hopefully it won't be another 6 weeks before I post again.

4 comments:

Jon & Kim said...

I do remember when you came to our house and we talked all night about adopting Cade. Shortly after that we heard you had put your papers in. What a blessing adoption has been for us both. We are hoping to hear good news from you soon about another child!

Chelsea said...

I remember you bringing over a meal for us after Isabel was born...then I asked you where you guys were moving to after graduation and you didn't know where...I was SOOOOOO shocked because I thought you were graduating in 2007, not 2009. Whoops! :)

Karin said...

Hmmmmm how to choose just one? Guess I'll go with the first that came to mind for whatever reason. You and me at EFY. Whether it was stalking various hotties, sharing licorice in class, fitting in freezers, making RaNdOm music mixes, sneeZing, bAm, testimony building, hanging' out with Alicia, Mary, LaChae, unintentionally rooming TOGETHER, bonding... I LOVE that you are my sister, but even more, my best friend.
LOVE you, Kro!!!!!!!!!!

Amber Ayres said...

yeah, girls camp was fun! I loved all the crazy highschool dances and dressing up for whatever the theme was! (you were usually with Austin Edwards, and I was with whatever boy I had asked- they never asked me back then!) I wish we had hung out more after highschool. I hope I do get to see you in Utah in Aug.

btw, I was reading on your "where are they now" sheet and I was VERY impressed that you teach aerobics! AWESOME! I would totally take a class from you!