Monday, July 21, 2008

Organ Piper Pizza

Organ pizza? What?! Sounds so random, but this is actually a really fun place. Although, I think Adam enjoyed it more than me, and KATIE enjoyed it more than any of us! ;) It's kinda like a Chuck-e-Cheese's w/an organ theme. As in the instrument. See, there's this world-famous organist who is amazing and plays there all the time. They have this crazy souped-up organ that is hooked up to all sorts of lights and ducks and drums and other such stuff all around the restaurant. Yes, this organ even has a name... The Mighty Wurlitzer!! You really have to go there to understand, so come on over for a visit already! The one downside (and it certainly is worth mentioning) is that they don't serve dessert! Of any kind!! I just don't understand that concept. Although, Jeremy was kind enough to treat us all to quarter candy on the way out. I must admit, it did help my disappointment a little.
The Mighty Wurlitzer itself!
Echo, Kenny, and cute Nolan
Adam and Jack... they were running around the whole place together that night. It happened to be his 5th bday too.
Anna and Katie... both of whose husbands were too cool to join us that night.
Jeremy, Janalee, and bday boy Jack
Karisa, John, and new little Benson
Um, I think you know these guys...



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like you guys have been enjoying the summer! I love Fox Park Beach, water-skiing with Pres., and the cald-e-sac. :) It was fun to see Janalee on your blog too! Tell her hello for me :)

Karin said...

We went to one of those! I think it was when we lived back in Mesa... You guys make it look far more fun than I remember the place.