Would you please hurry and get home, my tooth hurts!Kristin, I think your teeth are beautiful!XOXOXO (one for each of you)Becky & Der
2 hours? what was wrong with 'em? I'm hoping my cracked tooth can wait another year :)
Okay... so it took me a minute to realize that was Guy. I am a little slow. :) I love this. You are hilarious!!
That is so funny!
I don't know, Guy's view is pretty great too! Gotta love that one tooth sticking out.
That is so funny! Loved the title. You guys are a crack up!
Maybe next post could be titled "My dentist is balder than your dentist". Just kidding Guy--you look good.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Would you please hurry and get home, my tooth hurts!
Kristin, I think your teeth are beautiful!
XOXOXO (one for each of you)
Becky & Der
2 hours? what was wrong with 'em? I'm hoping my cracked tooth can wait another year :)
Okay... so it took me a minute to realize that was Guy. I am a little slow. :) I love this. You are hilarious!!
That is so funny!
I don't know, Guy's view is pretty great too! Gotta love that one tooth sticking out.
That is so funny! Loved the title. You guys are a crack up!
Maybe next post could be titled "My dentist is balder than your dentist". Just kidding Guy--you look good.
Post a Comment