Tuesday, June 17, 2008

ADOPTING!

Yes, we're adopting again! We've actually been in the process and "waiting" for nearly a year and a half now, and I don't know why it hasn't occurred to me to blog about it until now. Better late than never!

So, whoever's reading this, if you happen to come into contact with a birthmother/father who is considering placing their child for adoption, please keep us in mind. For more information, here's the link to our official online profile as well as a new blog we've created for the purpose of telling them a little more about us.

We are SO excited and anxious to go through this process again, and are humbled at the possibility of another child being so selflessly placed into our family through the miracle of adoption. Thank you for any help that you may be able to give.

p.s. Matt and Mesia are also adopting! Here's their online profile.

10 comments:

Alicia said...

I knew about you and Guy, but Matt and Mesia is all news to me! YAY! I'm so excited for you guys and hope it's a short, sweet process. Keep me posted I just love your family so much!

Jon & Kim said...

Jon and I are so excited for you. We knew you had your papers in but didn't know for how long. It took us a year and three months to get Jake. It is so hard when you don't have any control over the sitution. But hang in there it will happen. As you probably read we just did IVF and it did not work. It is so hard to wait and be patient but as we both know the Lord has a plan for each of us and we just have to trust him. We will be praying for you guys.

Jon & Kim said...

P.S. the blog thing is a great idea!

Mesia said...

Kristin, your adoption blog looks great!! I love it!

Juli said...

Good Luck with everything!

Laurel said...

We will definitely keep ALL of you in our prayers! I had no idea Matt and Mesia were adopting, and I know you are all ready and deserving of another sweet baby. I hope everything goes smoothly for you. Love you!

Marci said...

There is not a better family for a child to be placed with! You guys are the BEST! We hope you guys and Matt and Mesia can get a baby/child soon!

Melissa said...

Hey you guys! We spy you too. Your little boy is so cute. We hope you are doing well, good luck with adopting again.

Steph said...

I just found your blog (again). I hope everything works out for you guys and Matt and his wife. You're such a good mom. Marci said she thought you were coming in August. We should plan a get together.

Amber Ayres said...

Wow! how exciting! I had know idea Adam was adopted! He looks just like you both! I got a chance to catch up with Marci at the 10 year reunion. I would LOVE to see you! are you really going to Utah in Aug? (I saw Steph's comment) :) We'll be there from Aug 1-13.

Amber(meecham)Ayres