Congratulations!! They are beautiful babies!! We are so happy for you and your family! Enjoy those little sweeties!
We have been thinking about you all week! I am so glad to see that you are doing well. You have three beautiful children and we are SO happy for you!
Congratulations Kristin & Guy & Adam! Your babies are gorgeous! I hope that you are all able to be home together soon. Thinking of you!
Kristin-My mom told me she heard you had your babies last week, so I hopped on your blog. I am so happy and excited for you. What beautiful kids! Good luck to you.-Kathryn (Gurney) Manwill
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Congratulations!! They are beautiful babies!! We are so happy for you and your family! Enjoy those little sweeties!
We have been thinking about you all week! I am so glad to see that you are doing well. You have three beautiful children and we are SO happy for you!
Congratulations Kristin & Guy & Adam! Your babies are gorgeous! I hope that you are all able to be home together soon. Thinking of you!
Kristin-
My mom told me she heard you had your babies last week, so I hopped on your blog. I am so happy and excited for you. What beautiful kids! Good luck to you.
-Kathryn (Gurney) Manwill
Post a Comment