Last Saturday, April 17th, Sadie finally graduated from the NICU! She's been doing great and they just couldn't keep her in there any longer. Although it was a bittersweet homecoming without baby brother, we're very excited to have her home. And Adam was SO excited to finally meet his new sister! He was a little shy at first, but is such an inquisitive and proud big brother. Hopefully Sadie's homecoming will make us a little more prepared for when it's Jack's turn. Which, by the way, might be tomorrow! Keeping our fingers crossed...
An Engineering Champ
5 months ago


11 comments:
We could not be happier for your sweet little family!!!! I check your blog often and LOVE the updates. What a darling family you make!!!! Love you guys!!!
Oh, my goodness. Adam with Sadie is just the sweetest thing ever! Congrats on bringing her home! (And good luck...) :)
You can already tell what a great big brother Adam is going to be. So glad you've got half of the "dynamic duo" home!
Yay! So glad Sadie's home and Adam could finally meet her. What a great big brother!
So glad she's home! Good luck adjusting to a newborn at home and soon to be two newborns at home!
Yeah Baby Sadie! So happy to hear all is going well with all of you! I knew Adam would be a great big brother :)
ladies first! just like a gentleman for jack to let sadie go home first.
wow! Kristin, I can't believe it is happening! you have THREE children! I am so happy that Sadie is home! It is bittersweet for ME to think that one is home and one is not. The picture of them together in the same bed just makes me tear up! Congrats Kristin a million times over. I am so thrilled for you!
Beautiful pictures! I hope they continue to do well and that you guys are able to get some rest!
She is so cute! And I love the name Sadie!
Hi Kristen and Guy! We cannot believe you had twins! What a blessing and a miracle. We are so happy for you. If you'd like to take a look at our blog as well it's www.rodandmel.blogspot.com.
We're glad to see that things are working out so well for your cute little family :)
Post a Comment