One week after Sadie came home, we have another Saturday graduation! Jack was able to come home on the 24th, after 19 days in the NICU. Even though he's still working to overcome a few maturity/coordination issues (i.e. breathing while eating), we are SO grateful to have him home with his family. He does require a little extra monitoring, but it's so great to finally be responsible for your own children... however overwhelming it may be at times...
Slightly proud big brother :)
Just chillin' at home. Have to have a cute "twinner" picture, right? Especially since these preemie outfits look like they'll be outgrown before too long.

This is in the NICU during our "trial" period of feeding Jack w/out nurses there to help watch his breathing. He was a champ! We put the two kiddos together while trying to wake them up for a bottle. Funny-- I don't think they look much alike, but they definitely make the same newborn "squawks" and other noises. They also like to suck on each other, as I was trying to capture in this picture.
This is in the NICU during our "trial" period of feeding Jack w/out nurses there to help watch his breathing. He was a champ! We put the two kiddos together while trying to wake them up for a bottle. Funny-- I don't think they look much alike, but they definitely make the same newborn "squawks" and other noises. They also like to suck on each other, as I was trying to capture in this picture.


9 comments:
CUTE! I am so glad you have your whole family together now.
I'm so happy for you guys!! They're beautiful!!
Hooray! Now the *real* fun begins! Best wishes!
Congratulations - and good luck! Can't wait to get up there and meet the twinners and lend a helping hand.
They are so tiny and cute and ADORABLE! I wish I could get my camera on them!!
Yeah! So glad the family is all together! Adam you are so lucky! You are a great big brother!
Is that a bit of chub I see on their cheeks already?! They are SOOOO SWEET!
Good luck with the full house!
Miss you!
They are so cute!! I am so glad he is finally home and you guys can be a complete family with a "full house"! =)
this is the only time...ever...i wish i was on star trek, so i could beam myself there! they are SO sweet! love you guys.
AMAZING! TY AND I ARE SOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY FOR YOU GUYS. WE ARE JUST LOVING ALBUQUERQUE.
Post a Comment